TLR Warrior Program: Month 6
READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
The TLR Warrior Program can now be followed step by step! This is month 6 of a 6-month comprehensive strength and conditioning program known to improve muscle growth, strength, speed, power, and performance!
This month is a series of tests to complete at the end of the program. This month is not focused on a routine structure, rather it is focused on a series of performance tests. For this reason, it is listed as cheaper than other months in the program. We suggest completing this month after completion the rest of the program.
Target Audience: Military, first responders, and athletes
You can purchase this program as ready in the sections provided or get the full program at: https://www.trainlikearanger.com/product-page/tlr-warrior-program
- Video Hyperlink: https://youtu.be/0_jwZQd_lTU
- Equipment Needed: Full gym access
- Frequency: 5 days per week
- Recommended Fitness Level: Beginner
- Full Description: This is a section of the full 6-month program. This section includes: Table of Contents, TLR Waiver and Release Disclaimer, How to Warm-Up and Cooldown, Overtraining, Percentage of 1 Rep Max (1RM) to Repetitions Table, TLR Strength and Conditioning Program Overview, Program Month 6: Test Driven Focus
- Why Train Like a Ranger: What sets Train Like a Ranger apart from its competitors is purpose and detail behind each training regimen. This is not your average training program. This program is a PDF file written by Daniel Burnett, former 75th Ranger Regiment Team Leader, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA CSCS), Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist, and athlete! These programs have overwhelmingly positive reviews! Please refer to our social media and the testimonials and reviews section of our website to see what people have been saying about Train Like a Ranger!