Newcomer to Athlete Program (This Will Get You Ready for Our Other Programs)
$39.99 Regular Price
- Program Goal: Build a foundation for athletic performance, muscle gain, strength gain, and cardio improvement
- Target Audience: People seeking to get back in shape, or newcomers to fitness
- Program Length: 2 months (can extend as needed)
- Equipment Needed: Full gym access (a supplemental bodyweight training program is also included for when the gym is unavailable, see full description for details)
- Frequency: 5 days per week
- Recommended Fitness Level: Beginner, no prior experience needed
- Full Description: The program is structured for 2 months (or more) and it includes the following: a detailed program overview, easy to follow instructions, dynamic warm-up and cooldown information, overtraining and rest information, an exercise log, weight training calculations, a 2-month workout program designed for gym access, an additional bodyweight program in case a gym is unavailable (yes! two workout programs in one!), and a workout index with video hyperlinks to exercises displayed in the program. The 2nd portion of the program contains nutritional information including: BMR calculations, daily caloric needs calculations, macronutrient needs and sources, how to read a nutrition label, and tips to maintain a proper diet!
- Why Train Like a Ranger: What sets Train Like a Ranger apart from its competitors is purpose and detail behind each training regimen. This is not your average training program. This program is a PDF file written by Daniel Burnett, former 75th Ranger Regiment Team Leader, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA CSCS), Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist, and athlete! These programs have overwhelmingly positive reviews! Please refer to our social media and the testimonials and reviews section of our website to see what people have been saying about Train Like a Ranger!